– I run away
– It’s too late. You’ve awakened the Gazebo. It catches you and eats you.
– Je fuis.
– C’est trop tard. Tu as réveillé le Gazebo. Il t’attrape et te dévore.
– Sir! Behold what you’ve tasked us to find: The Holing Tree!
– Sigh… I said: HOLY tree, not HOLING. You morons!
– Oh… Deeply sorry sir. Er… Can’t we use it anyway? We searched long and hard and it looks nice.
– It will have to do.
– Chef! Contemplez le fruit de notre quête : L’Arbre Percé !
– Pff… J’ai dit: Trouvez l’arbre SACRÉ ! Pas l’arbre PERCÉ, abrutis !
– Ah… Désolé, chef. Heu… On pourrait pas l’utiliser quand même ? On a cherché sacrément longtemps et il est plutôt joli.
– Faudra bien.
A long time ago, the Dark Lord commissioned a new armor from the dwemer people. He wanted it to be dark, massive, spiky and sturdy enough to be able to withstand the blows of a dragon.
So they did.
The Dark Lord was furious, this armor was highly impractical. He could barely lift a sword or cast a spell. He wanted to take it off, but the armor was cursed !
He went to them for vengeance but could not enter their fortress for they corridors were quite narrow
The Dwemer are cautious people.
Pencil doodle on A6 sketchbook