– Like I said earlier, I am no medic. – Whatever. Can you fix him? – Oh, sure! – Hold on! Drop the gun! Why the gun? – Well, they are easier to fix when they are not complaining. So less fuss. I’ll resuscitate him later. – Hey you both, can I have a saying in the matter? I don’t want to be…
– … – See ? Much easier.
– Comme je l’ai dit plus tôt, je ne suis pas médecin, moi. – M’en fout. Tu peux le retaper ? – Oui, bien sur. – Ho hé ! Stop ! Lâche ce flingue ! Pourquoi le flingue ! – Y sont plus facile à retaper quand ils bougent pas. J’aime pas quand ils râlent ou qu’ils beuglent. Je le ressusciterai après. – Non mais j’ai mon mot à dire moi ? Pas vraiment envie de me prendre une bastos dans…
– … – Tu vois ? C’est quand même tout de suite mieux, non ?
Pencil doodle on A6 sketchbook / Criterium sur carnet A6
Dr Bretzelovich was baffled. So was Dr Acharya and Dr Levinov and all the others. The army has contacted each of them individually, telling they manage to extract a sentient being from another dimension. The opportunity of a life time!
didn’t knew what to expect, but certainly not that. They tried every
method of communication, they peeked, probed, measured and scanned for a
while without finding a clue.
Dr Acharya let his clipboard fall to the ground.
– “This is no use. I want…I just want to give it a hug.”
– MOUHAHAHA! With the power of Science, I will rule them all! – That is not science. – Excuse me? – What you are doing is just fooling around, at best fiddling. – But…but… I’ve got labcoat, tubes, equations and everything! – That is lab work, not science. – But I’m experimenting, mixing stuff! creating something anew! – Then it’s art. – What is science, then? – Careful observation, reasonable skepticism, formulating hypotheses and only then confronting them and testing them with rigorous experimentation. – Sounds complicated. And then you’re done ? – No, then you repeat. – Until when? – You never really stop. Everything can and must be reexamined to the light of new facts. – Hum… Ok, I get it. – So are you ready to make Science? – What? No! By the power of Lab work I will rule them all! MOUHAHAHAHA!