– Oh uncle. I’m so glad to see you!
– ‘evening son
– I must ask you for help. Would you kindly listen to me?
– Sure, son!
– I kept dreaming of a titanic figure, truly a god. Each night, over and over. At first it was blurred and vague. And now it is clearer and clearer each night. Last was the worst! it saw me! And then it made a gesture.
– Oh my! That is quite terrifying.
– I’m scared. What can I do? I’m afraid to fell asleep again.
– But you are dreaming dear.
– like, right now. Remember, son: I died three years ago.
ink brush doodle on A6 sketchbook